What We Do
We make smart “Things” smarter and get them harmonizing like the Beach Boys.
Smart Sensors & IoT Management
Radio & Wireless Communications
System Integration & Workflows
Custom Data Dashboards
GPS & RFID Tracking
Machine Learning & AI
Put our exclusive STEMcell technology to work for your business. We use commodity hardware and open-source software as building blocks with endless possibilities. This lowers costs while maximizing capabilities.
Missing or Inaccurate Data?
Our automated sensors read and record critical data like machine uptime, freezer temperatures, soil moisture, room comfort and air quality. Don’t waste valuable employee time and risk inaccurate data with manual recording. Our systems record the data for reporting and alert you when conditions are out of range.
Workflows Not Flowing?
No worries! Our team of developers and systems integrators can streamline your workflows and help get your ducks in a row. We can create “Digital Twins” out of your physical environment to improve inventory tracking, enhance production pipelines, and connect all of the “things”.
Systems Not Connected?
We use IP networking, WiFi, cellular, LoRaWAN (low power/long range), and carrier pigeon (if needed) to integrate your various systems and enable communications from in the field (literally), to the office, and around the globe. No matter the infrastructure, our team of experts will connect your systems and get them talking.
Who We Are
We are technology professionals with a passion for serving others.
Problem Solver #1
Charlie L. Waters, Jr.
Charlie is the Founder and Chief Problem Solver at jungleSTEM. Starting as a hobby with a Commodore 64 at the age of 12, he is a life-long learner, always the student and sometimes the teacher. jungleSTEM was started as a return to these early computer science roots and is fueled by a desire to give back…technology with a purpose. His passion is serving others and helping jungleSTEM’s clients achieve their business goals using technology as a force-multiplier. Charlie also invests his time helping develop the next generation of STEM talent.
(N) Problem Solvers
Our Problem Solving Process
- No cookie cutter approach here! We meet with you to understand your business and assess your unique needs.
- Then we assemble an ad-hoc team of subject matter experts to solve the problem.
- Next we leverage our stack of components called STEMcells (think technology Legos) to design a tailor-made solution. We have access to thousands of off-the-shelf sensors and controls or we can design custom sensors for niche requirements.
- After the project proposal sign-off we coordinate with you on the development and deployment of your new system.
- We don’t stop after the project is done. We continue to support your system with a month-to-month (no contract) agreement.